GAT NEWS & ACTIVITIES
Presentation Portal Sign In
Thank you for your interest in presenting. The contribution of presenters is critical and we value your input greatly. Please sign into the Presentation Portal with your account email address and password. If you have not yet submitted a presentation, please create a new account below.
Abstract Submission:- Guidelines
- All abstracts must be submitted via the APDW 2019 website only.
- All abstracts must be written in English, including the title, abstract text, names of the authors, affiliations, figure and graph.
- Abstracts should contain original material that has neither been published nor presented at another International meeting at the time of submission. In addition, abstracts should not be submitted to international meetings which take place before the APDW 2019. However, abstracts submitted to, or presented at, local and national meetings may be submitted. If applicable, the abstract should state: "This research has been approved by an ethical committee".
- Your abstract should be according to the Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology (JGH) Supplement's format. It is the authors' responsibility to review the submissions and correct them. Please proofread your abstract before the submission deadline.
- Last date of abstract submission has been extended to 15thJune, 2019.
- You will be notified about the decission of your abstract by 31st July, 2019.
Abstract Structure & Character Limit
- The title should be written in initial capital/ lower case form, not all capital within 40 words.
- Author and co-authors’ name should be surname-last format, initial capital/ lower case, not all capitals.
- Only up to 15 authors including a presenting author will be listed in each abstract.
- Author and co-authors’ affiliation should contain institution, city and country.
- The abstract should be as informative as possible. The abstract text for the original article should include: Background & Aims, Methods, Results, Conclusions, Keywords (3 to 6) within 300 words (without a table, figure or graph) or within 250 words (with a table, figure or graph).
- One table, figure or graph can be included in one abstract and must be cited in the abstract text. A table, figure or graph should be uploaded in our submission system in JPEG, or PDF file format. The maximum file size of each graph/ image is 500 KB. The maximum pixel size of the graph/ image is 600(w) x 800(h) pixel.
- You may apply for the APDWF/JGHF Young Investigator Award (Oral presentation), APDW Posters of Distinction Award (E-poster presentation) or APDWF/JGHF Travel Grant (both of Oral and E-poster presentation) during your online abstract submission process. For more details, please Click Here.
- If you do not complete the online submission process, your information will be saved until you return later to complete your submission. Please note that your submission must be completed before the submission deadline.
- A confirmation of the receipt of abstract will be automatically sent to the submitter, presenting author and corresponding author by e-mail upon completion of on-line submission. The contact details you provide must coincide with those of the presenting author and corresponding author, otherwise the presenter will not receive important information about the allocated session(s).
- The acceptance of abstracts will be notified by e-mail to the presenting author and corresponding author.
- Upon acceptance of your abstract, the presenting author is expected to register and present the abstracts at the Oral Session or Poster Presentation. The abstract will be published in the congress abstract book only if the presenting author is registered with full payment by 31st August, 2019.
- If on-line submission is not available, please contact the secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your abstract is submitted it will be published in the supplement of Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology (JGH).